Ms. Armstrong's class
Safer Internet Day Tuesday 11th February 2020
Tuesday 11th February 2020 is Safer Internet Day. This week we will be talking about
staying safe on line.
We will be encouraging children to remember the tips below when they are using the internet. Please make sure to discuss these safe tips with your children!
- Never to give their name, phone number, email address, password, postal address, school, or picture without your permission
- Not to open emails from people they don't know
- Don’t accept friendship requests from people they don’t know
- To verify requests if they look to be coming from someone you do know
- Not to respond to hurtful or disturbing messages
- Never agree to a private chat with a stranger
- Not to arrange to meet up with anyone they "met" online.